Fullstops float in the wind..

Posted: Feb 15, 2007 by Hanedin in Blahs: ,
0


[Kaya and Hanedin are on top of Hanedin's terrace looking upwards towards the starry, patchy sky. Their Nicotine enhanced fumes clouding their vision while cars race against time trying to catch the glare of their own headlights on the black asphalt. It's just another conversation, like so many others. SOAD- Aerials playing]

Kaya: What do you want in life? What makes you happy?

Hanedin: What do I want in my life? That's easy. To do my BA with really amazing marks and then hopefully do my Masters from somewhere really brilliant, preferably abroad. Then get a well-paying job or even better be a successful writer and hence be reach. While I am at it, I want to meet a girl who I can love and be loved in way that would make me want to be with her for a really long time, say five years. And if it's not to much trouble to the genie hiding behind the fucking dustbin I might as well become really thin and get like six-pack abs, play soccer to really fucked levels, play the guitar really well and so on and so forth. What do I want in life? That ain't so tough...

Kaya: So in other words you little aquamarine freak, you want a really amazing life, perfection. That's what you want. That's funny man! Pass me the cigarette.

Hanedin: Why? Why the fuck do you say so?

Kaya: Hanedin, the eternal advocate of randomness and chance decides to be human and want perfection just like everyone else...

Hanedin: I want to be happy. Don't fucking slobber all over my cigarette, the prospect of nicotine fumes coated with your fucking saliva ain't so endearing.

Kaya: Oh ok, lay off Hanedin! So what this is going to make you happy. A life like so many million others? A girl, a house, a car? What happened to all those dreams man. The mansion with the huge lawns facing a lagoon or a beach or a mountain. What about the animals you always wanted? The big hairy dog, the monkey, the geese, the cat, the horse? What about them man! You can't just fling your dreams underneath a glass porsche. It ain't cool man.

Hanedin: What's going to make me happy Kaya? Why am I not happy? Why the fuck am I here? My life's just a progression of random thoughts and cracked dreams. I don't want to push anymore. I don't want to be happy...It's too hard

Kaya: Give me a drag.

Hanedin: Look at the stars. They are so fucking amazing. It's like someone shot the sky and poked holes in it and the light's just leaking out of the otherside. I want to go there man. The otherside of the sky.

Kaya: Don't stop pushing, I think it's Rocky where that lisping freak of nature said something really smart- life's messed...it pushes you, bites you, lacerates you. But you got to survive man, that's what life's about. Surviving. Hey light another ciggie, this one's almost gone.

Hanedin: The stars, the moon, god, fingers that smell of cigarettes, teeth scraped yellow with excessive nicotine. Hell all of it, it's just one big mirage? How do you know it's not? How do you know we aren't just the phantom of someone's goldfish in someone's goldfish-bowl? Maybe all of this just doesn't really matter. Maybe this world I am trying so hard to figure out is just a showpiece that someone who we think is god placed in his living-room to increase it's aesthetic qualities? Why should I care about anything at all? Anything? Do you know for sure this is all real?

Kaya: I don't? But then do we really have a choice? It's life...Live it or lump it.

Hanedin: Fuck it's getting chilly up here, lets go downstairs, you probably need to call home and tell your mom that you are going to spend the night here anyways.

Kaya: Don't worry I messaged her, ya let's go downstairs, this is one trippy place though! We should come here more often...

0 Annotations: