No! No! Do not press that button!

Posted: Mar 16, 2007 by Hanedin in Blahs:
3

Exams around the corner, people leaving, the fact that I don't really care. Sickness. Hypocrisy. Decadence. Hard Times meets modern times did I say? Sufi Music, philosophies, not really important. How heavy is your wallet though? Heavy enough?
Frustration.

INSANE BUTTERFLY

Butterflies float in my head
Jagged wings, bleeding rainbow
Breakfast with cheese spread
Butterflies and a severed elbow.
Insane
Pain
Jigsaw pieces scattered on the floor
Spilled tea flows up my my nostril
Smash me against the wall, implore
Bullets in my eyes, please hold still
Demented
Dented
Strangle me with guitar strings
Look for the right chord
My coronach, will you sing for me
Will you pin the butterfly on the board
Torment
Vent
Cage me, Kill me, Die
Can you do it?
Who's Insane? Me? Lie
Can you do it?
Insane
Slain...

3 Annotations:

  1. The Cat says:

    //people leaving, the fact that I don't really care. //

    madboi, you really do not care?

  1. jairaj says:

    Exams are a bit worrying, I hate this time.

  1. The Cat says:

    you've been tagged. go look, mera bachcha.