A ten ruppe note dipped in sauce

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 by Hanedin in
1

Beep Beep.
Gtalk? Roadrunner?
Acnce accidents. Surprises..It's funny how people don't realize when somebody talks about them. They read it and at times they comment on it, saying the exact same thing you want to tell them. It's all so bizzare at times.
There is ColorPlus packet hanging from the door. I like the picture on it? Pants I think, nice digitally enhanced image.
Things have changed so much, it's bizarre. Simply because people keep seeking change, and they see change in things that haven't changed. And things which change are ignored unceremoniously. I feel like reading MIL now? Probably the thought of ceremony reminded me of Ambai?
Fire and Hunger? Sex and Food?
Bones wreathed in pain.

Beep Beep.
The roadrunner and the coyote.
I liked the coyote. I always thought he would catch the Roadrunner and gobble her down before she could do something. I mean that's why I kept watching it.
And talking of cartoons, A cartoon I love now and disliked earlier- The Adams Family. I love 'em. Mortitia with her cold icy face. Which was so perfect, the black of her dress and the black of her eyes that melted into the night. And the aquamarine Lurch. And how could I forget - Cousin It and Uncle Fester.
I love now.
Insane butterflies I tell you, jagged wings dipped in bloody elbow-sauce. Cartilage chunks as dressing. Gross at times, horribly morbid. But strangely despite appearances, never forced.
Strange writings, forced poetry, sacrificing emotion in favor of crystal showpieces. They all lie shattered now, at the roadrunners feet.
No tears as she goes. beep. beep.
Don't you feel like watching Kill Bill. I remember how Ann kept on repeating and reiterating the eyeball squished beneath someone's feet. But what I like the most about Kill Bill is the song. Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra.

I wish I had known guy who lived in those hills and listened to billy joel all night long, sharing his own drink of loneliness.

Bang Bang..My baby shot me down

1 Annotations:

  1. Vandevar says:

    killer template. and ur writing aint that bad either...