Explode.

Posted: Sep 16, 2007 by Hanedin in
2

Emotion, pent up. Collected in the empty jars of my mind, slowly pickle. Until they ferment and explode. Each one of them, mingling with the acidic hues of thought. They coagulate into little bubbles of explosives.
Each one seethes underneath the surface of my skin. Each one flows, into the next.
my body reacts, violently. Obviously. Arms flail around with the characteristic energy of purposeless abandon. My feet writhe as I lay collapsed on the tiny bed in my room. My head jerks violently. Bangs against the hard wooden edge.
The bubbles burst.
Muscles still taut, I lie subdued on the bed. Subdued maybe, but not passive.
Never.

2 Annotations:

  1. interesting.
    silence doesn't equal passivity. well said.

  1. Hanedin says:

    It was the most spontaneous thing I have ever written.