Posted: Jul 21, 2007 by Hanedin in
1

Hanedin: Why doesn't she believe me?

Kaya: Maybe she believes you? But how does she know that you aren't fooling yourself? Why should she think that you have changed?

Hanedin: She shouldn't. I hope she doesn't. I don't think I have changed. I don't think that she would want me to change.

Kaya: Then what would she want?

Hanedin: She would want me to do, what I think is right.

Kaya: And what may that be?

Hanedin: To be there?

Kaya: With her...

Hanedin: With or Without, it is not important. I need to be there. That is all I need, that is all I desire.

Kaya: You are a coward.

Hanedin: Yes, hence I am practical.

Kaya: Weirdo!

***

Kaya begun as a person, now she has become a part of me. She keeps me sane at times.
I probably would not have published this, had I not been so sleep deprived. I have an espanol paper tomorrow, I shall flunk it. Sigh, but then I did well in my exam. I am pleased. As punch I think...

1 Annotations:

  1. ami says:

    Uff. You hafta be really conceited to think you can change someone. And stupid.